Yesterday I came across this library written by Greg Houston. Its called Mocha UI and its a MooTools user interface class made with canvas tag graphics. This is an on going exercise to help Greg become more familiar with both MooTools and the canvas tag. After playing for a while with it I have noticed that Greg has done great job! His library is just 15kb(uncompressed) and I personally find it quite useful!
* No images. The windows, including their controls, gradients and shadows, are drawn with the canvas tag.
* Adjustable rounded corner radius.
* Windows can be focused, dragged, resized, maximized, restored down and closed.
* Dynamically create new windows on demand.
* Fullwindow window size is adjusted if the browser window size changes.
* Minimal HTML markup required.
* Tested in Firefox 2, Internet Explorer 6 & 7, Safari 2, and Opera 9.