Thats the latest release! It includes some nice features. Check them out here:
* Native Windows.Forms driver for MacOS X allows Winforms-based applications to run without an X server.
* Support for the ASP.NET AJAX APIs and controls.
* Support for FastCGI deployments: ASP.NET can now be deployed on a multitude of servers that implement the FastCGI protocol (lighttpd for example) in addition to Apache.
* Windows.Forms now supports the WebControl on Windows and Linux using Mozilla.
* Runtime will now consume much less memory for 2.0-based applications due to various optimizations in generics support as well as including many new performance improvements and an updated verifier and an implementation of CoreCLR security.
* C# compiler is quickly approaching full 3.0 support, most of the basics work right now (except support for System.Query.Expression AST generation).
* Mono 1.2.6 can now be used as an SDK for creating Silverlight 1.1 applications on all platforms. This allows developers to create applications that target Silverlight without requiring a Windows installation.