A motivated and energetic leader and innovator. I am committed to progression and innovation in both myself and my work. Constantly learning new techniques, skills and programs to further my abilities.
My understanding of the full software development lifecycle, deep technical aptitude and ability to strike a rapport with clients and developers positioned me as the ideal person to run and control software development teams and projects.
For the last five years I have worked as a senior developer on NHS/Healthcare projects delivering industry leading solutions for NHiS’s customers.
• Sound knowledge of development tools, methods, platforms and operating systems
• Software Engineering & Project Management
• Project Planning and Tracking
• Experience in delivering multiple project simultaneously
• Applications: Visual Studio 05/08/10, Team Foundation Server, Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, SharePoint, Photoshop
The last five years of my career have been spent building highly performant and scalable websites based primarily around the Microsoft technology stack, using Microsoft .NET, ASP.NET and VB.NET and SQL Server.